Sunday, May 24, 2009

Not Much to Report

The Blog Baby is 8 weeks old. Tiny new shoots are developing in the leaf axils and all is looking good. No photograph today I'm afraid - I was determined to finish my pruning today as I have a very busy week ahead preparing for my son's 21st birthday party on Saturday. I'm pleased to report that I made it - just before the rain started!! Just a few bushes in the front garden to go but they are not that important as far as timing goes!

I also managed to get all the young plants in the kindergarten turned today. Some of them were ready for their first pinching which is exciting. The soil is still very wet so they haven't been fed yet - and now it's raining again!! I do hope that there is an opportunity soon. There is enough good stuff in the soil for a few weeks, but they do so much better if they get Seagrow regularly!

I probably won't be very active on here for this week, but I will be sure to catch up when all the excitement is over.

2 comments:

Fuchsienrot said...

Hi Penny,
This is a wonderful fuchsias blog. I learned a lot about the cuttings. Thank you for that. :-)
LG
Angelika

Penny said...

Hi Angelika,
Thanks for your visit and the kind comment!!

Kind regards

Penny