Saturday, April 4, 2009

Tracking progress

I really will try to keep this up to date now!!!

The summer is still dragging on and temperatures are still very high so there have been huge problems with Red Spider Mite and many plants were more or less defoliated. Most of them look terrible!!

The mornings and evenings have begun to cool down, and there are the exciting signs of new growth starting up. There should be some good cutting material in a month or so.

The workshop at the Fuchsia Society meeting today is about propogation. I took a series of pics for Joy's notes and have put them up on Flickr. I intend to follow the progress of this little cutting, week by week on Flickr and here on the blog. I hope to take it all the way to the flowering stage if I can keep it alive that long!! LOL!



This shows the process of taking the cutting and preparing it for rooting.

No comments: